Repository navigation
Expand Vitest coverage and fix import, cron and RLS failures - #204
taherdhanera wants to merge 9 commits into
Conversation
|
Pushed follow-up commit Additional coverage now includes Avatar fallback/image states, Card anchor/div variants, Label required validation messaging, Loader sizing/classes, and Toggle size/selected classes. This stays separate from the existing Button/Select and InterfacePlugin route-registration coverage work. Focused validation passes:
|
|
Pushed one more focused coverage commit ( Verification rerun:
|
|
Pushed another focused coverage commit (
Verification rerun:
|
|
Pushed follow-up commit Additional coverage now includes:
Verification rerun:
|
|
Review-ready status for #71: this PR remains open, mergeable, and has no known blocker from my side. Scope is focused Vitest coverage across the interface template hydration guard, interface primitives, public package entrypoints, and JSON import validation paths. Latest validation already posted above: focused Vitest coverage passed, Prettier passed, and git diff check passed. I can respond quickly to any maintainer feedback. |
|
Review/reward unblocking status for Current state from my side:
I do not see a remaining technical blocker on the contributor side. The PR is ready for maintainer review/reward decision, and I can respond quickly if there is any specific requested change. |
|
PR-side refresh after the new @kodedihp #71 attempt. PR #204 remains open, non-draft, bounty-labeled, and claim-marked for #71. Its scope remains the existing focused Vitest coverage slice for interface template hydration, primitives, public entrypoints, and JSON import validation. This is separate from any new uncovered-module attempt unless a maintainer asks for a split or revision. |
|
Maintainer review / reward follow-up for PR #204 remains open, non-draft, bounty-labeled, and claim-marked. The Algora claim is still Pending here: https://algora.io/claims/2uVVaQ6TGDBDrJuh Current contributor-side status:
Could a maintainer please review this PR for merge/reward decision, or tell me the exact change needed to unblock it? I can respond quickly. |
|
Maintainer review / reward follow-up for PR #204 remains my active #71 submission and the Algora claim is still Pending for USD 250: https://algora.io/claims/2uVVaQ6TGDBDrJuh Current contributor-side status re-verified:
Could a maintainer please review this PR for merge/reward decision, or point me to the exact change needed to unblock it? I can respond quickly. |
|
Maintainer review / reward readiness follow-up for /claim #71 after another fresh status check. This PR remains contributor-side ready and the Algora claim is still Pending for USD 250: https://algora.io/claims/2uVVaQ6TGDBDrJuh Current state re-verified now:
I do not see any remaining contributor-side action. If this is acceptable, could a maintainer please review/merge or advise the exact remaining blocker so I can turn it around immediately? |
|
Small correction to my previous status note: the PR body includes All other current status remains unchanged: PR #204 is open, non-draft, bounty-labeled, contributor-side ready, and the Algora claim remains Pending for USD 250: https://algora.io/claims/2uVVaQ6TGDBDrJuh |
|
Polite maintainer follow-up for This PR remains my active #71 bounty submission and the Algora claim is still Pending for USD 250: https://algora.io/claims/2uVVaQ6TGDBDrJuh Current contributor-side status re-verified today:
Could a maintainer please review this PR for merge/reward decision, or point me to the exact blocker if one remains? I can respond quickly to any requested revision. |
|
Weekly review/reward refresh for This PR remains my active #71 submission, with the Algora claim still Pending for USD 250: https://algora.io/claims/2uVVaQ6TGDBDrJuh Current contributor-side status rechecked today:
Could a maintainer please review this for merge/reward decision, or point me to the exact blocker if one remains? I can respond quickly to any requested revision. |
|
Payout-conversion follow-up for Current contributor-side status rechecked today:
Scope remains the focused Vitest coverage slice for template hydration, interface primitives, public entrypoints, and JSON import validation. The focused Vitest, Prettier, and |
|
Payout/review readiness refresh for I rechecked the current PR state today. Contributor-side status remains ready:
Could a maintainer please review this for merge/reward decision, or point me to the exact blocker if one remains? I can turn around a targeted requested change quickly. |
/claim #71
This adds meaningful Vitest behavior coverage for worker authorization, query dispatch, durable-object operations, CSV/JSON imports, public entrypoints and interface components. It also fixes defects exposed by the tests:
Validation on the updated branch:
Run tests from the source checkout before the build: the generated, ignored dist/index.js worker bundle shadows the tracked dist/index.ts in the extensionless public-entrypoint test import. Generated bundle output was retained outside dist for this validation; no tracked entrypoint was removed. This verifies the stated sequential test-then-build workflow, not arbitrary build/test ordering.
The RLS change repairs these verified matching, traversal and fail-closed paths; it is not a claim of a complete RLS security audit, production deployment or live MySQL/PostgreSQL compatibility testing. Protected-target INSERT SELECT remains intentionally unsupported.
Existing claim: https://algora.io/claims/2uVVaQ6TGDBDrJuh. Issue #71 currently carries a Rewarded label; this contribution does not establish additional reward eligibility or payment.